Designed for the urban driver, the ingeniously designed B-Max is compact and agile. With defining characteristics, a bold expressive exterior is matched with high quality interior materials and innovative technology. The higher driving position gives a better view of the road ahead – increasing confidence even when driving on the busiest roads.
Flexibility and easy access
With the central pillars within the doors rather than that fixed to the bodyside, the B-Max has an impressive 1.5m wide unobstructed front and rear sliding door opening - Easy access loading and unloading assist with the everyday tasks. Ready for any kind of load, the flexible B-Max has seven different seating options and a maximum load length of 2.35m.
Choose your own combination of efficiency and power with the range of six engines available with the Ford B-Max - The 1.6L TDCi 95PS delivers an impressive 70.6mpg on a combined cycle, while the new 1.0L ECOboost petrol engine delivers the power of a traditional 1.6L engine and delivers 55.4mpg on a combined cycle.
To assist efficiency the B-Max is available with advanced features. Save fuel with Ford Auto Start Stop - the engine automatically switches off when stationary in traffic and restarts when you are ready to move on. Shift indicator helps for smoother gear changes by indicating when to change gear helping to maximise fuel efficiency.
- 1.0 EcoBoost petrol engines delivering 100PS and up to 58.9 mpg on a combined cycle
- 1.6 Duratorq TDCi diesel engines delivering 95PS and up to 67.3 mpg on a combined cycle
- Auto-Stop-Start technology technology to reduce fuel consumption when stationary at traffic lights or stuck in queues.
- Active Grille Shutter improves aerodynamics and lowers fuel consumption
- Shift indicator indecates when to change gear to increase efficiency.