*Advertised free insurance promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other manufacturer promotion or incentive
Funky, Fantastic & Easy To Drive! With positive reviews from well-respected motoring journalists, the fantastic new Ford Ka is loaded with innovative technology and features giving it cutting edge style. Taking Ford Kinetic Design to the next level the new Ford KA’s cheeky shape says everything about its personality.
Comfort and convenience
Finished to a high standard the interior of the Ford Ka features expressive colours and fashionable contrasts. Control your phone or music with simple voice commands. Alternatively connect your device using USB or Aux Cable then control with the fingertip steering wheel controls.
- Built-in USB port
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Voice Control System
- MP3 and MP4 file compatibility
- iPod and iPhone compatibility
- SMS voice message reader
- Steering wheel audio controls
Climate control lets you have the car temperature just how you like it – cool on a hot summer’s day or warm on the cold winter mornings. Go that extra step and opt for heated front leather seats.
Efficient yet powerful
The Ford Ka range is now available with a 1.2 Duratec petrol engine that delivers an impressive 57.7mpg on a combined cycle thanks to Ford's award winning engine technology.
- Ford EcoBoost fuel-efficient petrol engine
- Active Grille Shutter - lowers fuel consumption and improves areodynamics
- Ford Smart Regenerative Charging - Charges the battery only when the acelerator is not being pressed
- Gear change indicator - change gear when advised for maximum fuel efficiency
The KA engine is disabled until the uniquely-coded key is used to turn the ignition using Ford’s Passive Anti-theft System. This is supported by anti-burst locks to prevent tampering.
- Intelligent Protection System
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Emergency Brake Warning
- Rear Parking Sensor (optional)
Automatically adjusting to the situation around you, the new Ford Ka has Electric Power-assisted steering (EPAS). When travelling at higher speeds the steering feels firmer allowing for more control and confidence, with lighter steering when driving at lower speeds in the city. Headlights stay lit for longer to show you safely to your front door without having to navigate potential obstacles in your way in the dark.
- Ford Auto-Start-Stop system
- Maximum speed alert
- Hill Start Assist
- Ford Tuned Suspension
- Gear Shift Indicator