Franchise Manager (SEAT) - Job - SEAT Dealer Middlesbrough
Closing date: 12 Oct 2018 | Reference: MB1218 | Salary: £40,000-£45,000 OTE + company car + company benefits | Location: SEAT
We are looking for a Franchise Manager to join the team at our SEAT dealership in Middlesbrough. This position is ideal for a successful Franchise/Sales Manager looking for a new challenge, or an experienced Sales Controller looking to develop.
The Franchise Manager is responsible for developing the team to achieve and exceed volume and profitability targets for both new and used cars.
- Management of the department’s budgets, sales, operating policies, procedures and standards to achieve maximum profitability
- Ensuring that Financial Conduct Authority legislation and Franchise Company standards are followed
- Build strong relationships with manufacturers and customers
- Ensure that the demonstrator fleet always consists of an appropriate mix of vehicles and the showroom and used car displays are constantly reviewed to reflect current marketing
- Ensure prospecting is carried out by the Sales Executives on a regular basis in line with company and Franchise Company requirements
- Provide speedy and effective solutions to all customer and supplier problems
- Ensure all clerical functions and reports within the department are carried out in accordance with the Company and Franchise Company policies and procedures
- Ensure that staff levels are set resulting from budget objectives and that staff are appropriately trained and managed
- Supervise and organise the team of Sales Executives, monitoring their performance and helping them to maximise sales opportunities
A full current driving licence is essential for this role.
The role is full time and permanent working 5 out of 6 days, Monday to Saturday. Sundays and bank holidays as per rota. In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and generous bonus structure, resulting in an OTE of circa £40 – 45k. Other benefits include a company car, a company pension, company discounts and free life assurance.
Please note: the closing date is Friday 12 October 2018; if you have not heard from us by 26 October then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Back to jobs page