Motor Vehicle Technician - Stockton - Job - Ford Dealer Stockton
Closing date: 12 Oct 2018 | Reference: SM1418 | Salary: OTE's £21,000-£24,000pa inc bonus + company benefits | Location: Ford
The Jennings Motor Group is a multi-franchise motor dealer group based in the North East of England.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester to join the team at our Stockton dealership.
As a key member of the Service Department, you will ensure that fault diagnosis and service and repair of customer vehicles are carried out to the correct procedures and required standards of quality.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by the Company.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Foreman/Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to Workshop Foreman/Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company policy.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Although not essential experience of working in a franchised main dealer would be a distinct advantage as well as being qualified to NVQ level III or equivalent.
The role is full time and permanent working 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a Saturday overtime rota. OTE's are £21,000-£24,000pa inc generous bonus structure. Other benefits include a company pension, company discounts and free life assurance
A current UK driving licence is essential for this role.
Please note: the closing date is Friday 12 October 2018; if you have not heard from us by 26th October then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Back to jobs page