Sales Executive - South Shields - Job - Ford Dealer South Shields
Closing date: 12 Oct 2018 | Reference: SS0518 | Salary: OTE's £28,000 - £32,000 + car + company benefits | Location: Ford Direct
We are looking to recruit a confident, driven Sales Executive to join the team at our Ford dealership in South Shields. The post is full time and permanent and we need an enthusiastic, customer focused individual who is able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, not necessarily within the motor trade.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Sell used vehicles and associated products both over the phone and face to face with customers
• Carry out sales and handover processes, contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
• Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager to retain maximum profit
• Build effective relationships internally and externally and work productively and effectively within a team
• To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
• To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Essential Skills & Experience
• A current driving licence
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
• Excellent administration skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Motor trade experience
The role is full time and permanent working 5 out of 6 days, Monday to Saturday. Sundays and bank holidays as per rota. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including OTEs of £28,000 - £32,000 which is uncapped. Other benefits include a company car, a company pension, company discounts and free life assurance.
Please note: The closing date is Friday 12 October 2018; if you have not heard from us by 26 October then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Back to jobs page