Sales Valeter/Driver - Middlesbrough - Job - Commercial Dealer Middlesbrough
Closing date: 12 Oct 2018 | Reference: MB1518 | Salary: NMW + company benefits | Location: Commercial
We are currently looking to recruit a Valeter/Driver to join our Ford Commercial Franchise within our Middlesbrough multi-site. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role, have the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being part of a fast-paced team.
- Wash, hoover and polish new and used vehicles to ensure they are displayed at their best
- Ensure sales pitch is clean and tidy at all times
- Assist in the effective display of vehicle stock
- Collection and delivery of vehicles between dealerships
- Ensure any faults observed are reported immediately to the Franchise Manager
- Carry out general maintenance of the Dealership and any other adhoc duties as required
A full current driving licence is also essential.
The role is full time and permanent, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The salary meets NMW. Other benefits are a company pension, company discounts and free life assurance and the opportunity to work for a successful loyal motor group that has been established in the North East for more than 100 years.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th October 2018. If you have not heard from us by 2nd November please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Back to jobs page