Customer Sales Journey: Successfully buying a car long distance
Posted on 04 Jul 2017
Buying a car is one of the biggest investments that people will make in their lives, and with the growth in internet sales people are looking further afield when buying their next car. Jennings Motor Group takes a look at the internet sales process and how simple it is to buy your next car however far the delivery distance is.
Superb customer feedback
We take pride in every element of our award winning Customer service and following the sucessful delivery of this customer's Ford Focus from our Jennings Ford Direct, we thought we should share a bit more about the process and how easy it can be.
After dealing with salesman Steve Hunton and then taking delivery of his Ford Direct car, this customer emailed us to say;
I am pleased to write and commend all aspects of the sale process handled by Steve Hunton.
We have never purchased a car long distance like this before and I had concerns throughout until the car arrived exactly as described. Our concerns were unfounded. The communication was prompt and accurate.
The application for the finance was particularly painless.
I would also say that SW Transport that delivered the vehicle were excellent. Communication was good both via Steve and directly. The car arrived in good time and the driver was unhurried and spent plenty of time explaining the functions of the car. It was beyond what we had expected.
Gone are the days of trawling around used car pitches looking at individual used cars- you can do it all in the comfort of your front room on a phone, tablet or laptop. Over 1,000 quality cars are in group stock including Ford, Kia, Mazda and SEAT cars as well as other leading manufacturers. Using the simple online filters to meet your individual specification, find the perfect next car.
Secure your car with a simple deposit
Any car is group stock can be secured with a simple £350 deposit. To discuss your chosen car further call 0333 414 9750 to speak to a sales specialist today. Our team can discuss your individual requirements including delivery, finance options and other requirements.
Nationwide mainland delivery
Jennings Motor Group can deliver to any UK mainland home address at a date convenient to you. Our sales team can discuss your individual delivery requirements further – call 0333 414 9750 for details.
You can search the extensive range of used cars at Jennings Motor Group online to find a car that meets your individual requirements.
Search For Your Next Car Today
The steps to your new car!
Obviously buying a car is different for everyone, but this is what you can expect when dealing with Jennings Motor Group:
- Find your perfect vehicle on our website - either at www.jenningsmotorgroup.co.uk/used/ or our dedicated Ford Direct site www.jenningsforddirect.co.uk
- Make an enquiry through the website or on the phone by calling 0333 414 9750
- Our sales team will then either contact you via phone or you can request email only
- Further information is provided to you on your request - all of our cars go through extensive tests and we can even provide video of the car in question especially for you such as this:
- We then collect the details of any part exchange and we will offer a valuation from our valuations manager
- If you are considering financing your new car we will calculate the finance figures for you and the variety of options available whether that's PCP, HP or PCH:
- Next, we give you a detailed delivery charge so you know what to expect
- Then all it takes to secure your car is a deposit of £350, which is able to be taken over the phone
- After the deposit is taken, your details are passed down to the dealership where car your new car is located
- The sales person from the dealership will then be in touch with you to confirm the details and they will then send you an order form via email for you to complete
- Further details are taken for a full finance proposal (if needed)
- Then your expected delivery date is then agreed, which is normally within 7-10 days
- The outstanding balance is then bank transferred approximately 24-48 hours before the vehicle is delivered
- On delivery, you will check the vehicle and will only sign for it if you are happy that the vehicle received is exactly what you have ordered. Any money paid upto this point is refundable.
- Once you have signed to receive the car then we will put the part exchange vehicle on to our delivery truck (where applicable)
- Then in 3 days time we contact you for a follow up to make sure you're happy with everything
- And of course then you're free to enjoy your newly delivered car!
comments powered by
Search For Your Next Car Today