Published: 11 Oct 2016
Free Home Charge Point with new Outlander PHEV SUVs
From 14 October until 28 December 2016 every new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV sold at Jennings Mitsubishi comes with a free Home Charging Point as standard. Worth £199 against previous prices charged, the Chargemaster 16amp unit provides faster charging at home against traditional charging methods.
Search For Your Next New Mitsubishi Today
Speaking about the special Mitsubishi PHEV offer, David Martell, CEO of Chargemaster commented “Customers buying a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV can make the best use of its range by charging it every day. Our free Homecharge offer now makes this even easier. Chargemaster is committed to making charging easy and accessible for every EV motorist, and the team can’t wait to get started on the campaign and future Homecharge installations to support Mitsubishi.”
Why choose the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV at Jennings Mitsubishi?
- £0 Vehicle Excise Duty
- Low company car tax
- Benefits for companies who choose the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- National network of charging poits
- London Congestion Charge exemption
- Up to 156mpg on a combined cycle
- Just 44g/km of CO2
Award winning Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- The Scotsman – Plug-in vehicle of the year 2015
- Next Greencar – SUV of the year 2015
- LowCVP – Low carbon car manufacturer of the year 2015
- Green fleet awards – PHEV manufacturer of the year 2015
- Fleet world – Best ultra-low emission vehicle 2015
Test drive the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV today
Visit Jennings Mitsubishi today to test drive the award winning Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for yourself. Alternatively, call 0333 414 9750 to arrange a time and date convenient to you.
Back To Blog