Published: 29 Feb 2016
Limited edition 200bhp Ford Fiesta ST set to arrive at Jennings Ford
Following on from the success of the standard award winning Ford Fiesta ST, Ford has announced that a limited edition Ford Fiesta ST200 will be hitting the UK market. Limited to a production number of 400, the Ford Fiesta ST200 will be the most powerful Fiesta ever produced with a 0-62mph time 0.2 seconds quicker than the standard Fiesta ST.
Search For Your Next New Ford Car Today
Available in a limited edition Storm Grey paint, the Ford Fiesta ST200 comes with 17” black alloy wheels, red caliper brakes and special part-leather Recaro front seats with matching silver stitching, illuminated scuff plates and new seatbelt designs. Full Ford Fiesta ST200 specification can be found below:
Ford Fiesta ST200 specification (above current ST-3)
- Additional 15PS and 30Nm of torque for up to 15 seconds using transient overboost
- 0-62mph in 6.7 seconds
- Shorter 4.06 final drive ratio
- Unique SVO Storm Grey body colour
- Unique 17’’ matt black machined alloy wheels
- Unique Recaro partial leather front seats with charcoal fabric inserts and contrast red stitching on the outer shell of the seats
- Unique ST200 badges
- Unique silver striped seatbelts
- Front and rear disc brakes with painted red callipers
- Illuminated threshold plates
Optional extras available for the Ford Fiesta ST200 includes rear parking sensors, rear view camera, mini spare wheel, rear centre head restraint and adjustable boot load floor.
The Ford Fiesta ST200 is to arrive at Jennings Ford later in the year, for further information please call 0333 414 9750 to find out more.
Back To Blog