Published: 17 Mar 2015
New Ford Ecosport – where do you keep your keys?
We have all had the same problem – where do we keep our keys safe when out and about. And once we have found a place to keep them how do we easily access them.
Ford has cleverly removed this issue with the introduction of ‘Ford Keyless Entry’ – the effortless way to access your Ford EcoSport without having your keys in your hand. Don't just take our word for it - see it in action below.
Ford leave a major question though- just where does he keep his key??
Search For Your New Ford EcoSport Today
Ford EcoSport Titanium
Keyless entry is available as standard on the Ford EcoSport Titanium edition. Key Specification is listed below:
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Automatic headlights, wipers and auto dimming rear-view mirror
- Keyless entry with Ford Power Start Button
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Silver Roof Rails
- Front fog lights
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
- Ford Radio/CD with USB & AUX connection
- Global opening/closing windows
- Power mirrors
- Leather steering wheel and gear shift knob
- Electronic Stability Programme
For further information about the Ford EcoSport speak to a member of our Ford sales team today on 0333 414 9750.
Back To Blog