New Ford EcoSport arrives at Jennings Ford
Posted on 03 Jan 2018
The team at Jennings Ford Gateshead has taken delivery of the very first new Ford EcoSport in the group. As the latest addition to the award-winning Ford SUV range, it joins the Ford Kuga and Ford Edge models.
Discover the New Ford EcoSport
Upon the arrival of the Titanium edition in stunning Ruby Red, the team captured the occasion with a comprehensive introduction video. Simply click on the link below to find out more about the new Ford EcoSport.
Loaded with the latest Ford technology including SYNC 3, the new Ford EcoSport is primed to make journeys as smooth as possible. Use simple voice commands and the ergonomic smart touchscreen, to control the in vehicle music, mobile device or navigation system. Love your music then upgrade to the 675-watt B&O PLAY speaker system with 10 premium speakers.
Discover inside the New Ford EcoSport
New Ford EcoSport Titanium Key Specification
- 17" 10-spoke Flash Grey machined alloy wheels
- Power folding door mirrors with puddle lights
- Silver-finish roof rails
- Electrically-operated front and rear windows
- Partial Leather Seats
- Front door threshold plates
- Keyless Start with Ford Power Start button
- Auto lights, Rain-sensing wipers and auto-dimming mirror
- Ambient lighting
- Cruise control with Adjustable Speed Limiter
- Electronic Automatic Air Temperature Control (EATC) air conditioning
- Rear-view camera with Rear parking distance sensors
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8" Touchscreen
Awarded a four-star EuroNCAP rating for safety, the new Ford EcoSport is designed to protect both passengers and drivers alike. Key safety features include Anti-lock brakes, Traction Control, Stability Control and Tyre Monitoring System.
Discover the new Ford EcoSport at Jennings Ford Gateshead. With Jennings Ford dealerships in Stockton and Middlesbrough set to take delivery of their models soon, keep your eyes on social media for the latest arrival.
For further information or to book a test drive, call 0333 414 9750 to speak to a Ford SUV specialist.
comments powered by