Published: 10 Aug 2016
Seven facts about the new Mazda MX-5 RF
In preparation for the launch of the new Mazda MX-5 RF, Jennings Mazda has taken a look at seven facts about the latest edition to the Mazda new car range. The world best-selling two seater sports car is a hard top version of the multi-award winning fourth generation Mazda MX-5.
Search For Your Next New Mazda Today
Seven things you may not know about the all new Mazda MX-5
1. t’s a quiet car! When the roof is closed the sound absorbing, front, middle and rear panels block the outside sounds to create a tranquiller environment.
2. The roof can stowed away in just 12 seconds even at speeds of up to 6mph.
3. The MX-5 RF has the same boot capacity as the standard Mazda MX-5.
4. Mazda took 8 years to ensure that they got it right.
5. When launched at the New York motor show it was in Machine Gray – it is set to be launched in this colour in 2017.
6. The latest Mazda technology including Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert is set to included across the range to ensure stress-free motoring.
7. RF stands for Retractable Fastback – a mixture of retractable hardtop and fastback styling.
Pre-order your Mazda MX-5 RF today at Jennings Mazda – for further information call 0333 414 9750 to speak to a Mazda specialist today.
Back To Blog