Kia Personal Contract Purchase
The flexible plan that gives you the option to change your Kia on a regular basis and take advantage of new models and updates to the new Kia car range.
How does Kia Personal Contact Purchase work?
An initial deposit is paid followed by regular repayments for the set length of your agreement based on the outstanding loan minus the Optional Final Payment amount. At this point you can pay the outstanding Optional Final Payment to keep the car, simply hand the car back with nothing more to pay or renew using an equity as a deposit towards your new Kia.
Monthly payments are based on your expected annual mileage.*
Key features of Kia Personal Contract Purchase
- Replace your Kia for an updated model on a regular basis
- Protect yourself against any fall in used car values with an Optional Final Payment.
- Flexibility – choose at the end of the contract length what to do with your Kia. Keep it with a final payment, hand it back or choose another Kia to start the process again.*
*Excess mileage above the agreed limit will be charged at 14.9p per mile.
Kia Conditional Sale
Seen by as many as the traditional finance option when buying a car, Kia Conditional Sale involves paying an initial deposit and paying off the remaining balance over the length of your agreement usually between 12 and 60 months. The interest rate is fixed across the length of the agreement allowing you to know how much you'll pay from the onset of the agreement with Kia Finance.
Once the final payment is made then you will own the car outright.
How does Kia Conditional Sale work?
With a fixed rate of interest across the length of your agreement following a deposit payment the whole balance is paid off via regular payments. Following the final payment the car is owned outright by yourself. Kia Conditional Sale is available with a choice of deposit amounts and repayment periods from 12 - 60 months to meet individual requirements.
Key features of Kia Conditional Sale
- Regular set payments for the agreed contract period
- Following the final payment the cars is owned by you outright
- Interest is at a fixed rate throughout the contract length
Kia Personal Lease
If you do not wish to own your car then Kia Personal Lease is ideal for you. With fixed repayments you simply return the car at the end of the contract with nothing more to pay.
Key features of Kia Personal Lease
- Fixed rentals for length of lease contract
- Range of lease periods lengths
- No resale value risk at end of the contract length
- Mileage allowance can be tailored to individual requirements*
Kia Personal Lease can be tailored to include the following:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Tyre Replacement
- Exhausts and Batteries
Discussing Your Car Finance Reequirements?
To find out more about any of the Jennings Kia finance options call 0191 357 5296 to speak to a member of the Kia sales team or call into any branch of Jennings Kia.
Jennings Motor Group offers an extensive range of new car finance used car finance on of our group cars.
Terms and conditions apply on all Kia Finance products. Please visit kia.co.uk for further details.
*Additional mileage maybe applicable if agreed allowances are exceeded.