New Car Finance
Making the process of buying your next new car as seamless as possible, Jennings Motor Group offers a comprehensive range of finance options when buying your next new car.
New Car Finance Specialist Compliance Manager in our dealerships
Each of our dealerships has a qualified Compliance Manager that can explain your options fully and allow you to make an informed decision to finance your new car the best way for you.
Why choose main dealer finance?
Jennings Motor Group explains the many options and benefits of using main dealer finance in the video below – to find out more or if you have questions speak to a member of the new car sales team on 0333 414 9750 or complete the enquiry form below.
What new car finance options are available to me?
The various new car finance options are explained below. If you have any questions speak to a member of the team on 0333 414 9750 who will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Personal Contract Purchase
If you like to change your new car on a regular basis then Personal Contract Purchase finance is a good option for you. Deferring part of the cost of a new car until the completion of the plan, an initial deposit is followed by monthly payments across the agreed length of the contract. At the end of the contact you have three options - Pay the Optional Final Payment to keep the car, use any equity towards a future new car at Jennings Motor Group or simply hand the car back with nothing more to pay.
Why choose Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) at Jennings Motor Group?
- Drive a new car on a regular basis
- Protect yourself against fluctuating used car prices with an Optional Final Payment
- Flexibility – decide which option is best for you when your plan expires. Hand the car back* or keep it by paying the Optional Final Payment
Seen by many as the traditional way to finance a new car, hire purchase finance invloves paying an initial deposit followed by monthly payments over the length of the plan that cover the outstanding balance in full. Once the final payment is made you then own the car outright.
Why choose Hire Purchase at Jennings Motor Group?
- You own the car once final payment is made
- Flexible repayment lengths available - 12 - 60 months
- The interest rate is fixed throughout the contract length
- Regular payments over an agreed period of time
Personal Lease Contract
If you do not wish to own your new car then a Personal Lease Contract is an option for you. With an initial payment followed by monthly payments throughout your contract length, you simply hand the car back at the end of the agreement with nothing more to pay.*
Why choose a Personal Lease Contract at Jennings Motor Group?
- Various rental lengths available
- No risk of resale value at the end of the agreement
- Flexibility to tailor lease around individual annual mileage
- Fixed rental cost until the end of the agreement*
- Option to include servicing, tyre and battery cost within agreement plan
There is no option to own the vehicle with a Personal Lease Contract
Jennings Motor Group offers an extensive range of new car finance and used car finance on of our group cars.
Discussing your new car finance
Call 0333 414 9750 to speak to member of our online team or call in any Jennings Motor Group dealership to speak to a member of our Business team.
*Excess mileage and condition charges may apply.
Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec S 5dr
Kia Picanto 1.25 4 EcoDynamics 5dr
Seat Mii 1.0 I TECH 3dr
Mazda Cx-3 2.0 SE-L Nav 5dr
Ford Focus 1.5 TDCi 120 Zetec 5dr
Ford Transit Camper van 2.2 TDCi 125ps H3 Trend Van