Showing example for Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi 185 ST-2 Navigation 5dr Focus Diesel Estate
|How Fuel Efficient?||67.3 MPG |
|How Much To Tax?||Year 1: £140, Year 2: £140|
|What Are The Emissions?||110g/km|
New Ford Focus ST
First impressions count and the new Ford Focus ST does just that. Oozing performance from the first time that you set eyes on it, the aggressive bodywork, sculpted bonnet and door panels give it attitude and brashness. Wider and lower than the previous Focus ST, the new Ford Focus ST is available in ST-2 and ST-3 trim.
Cutting edge and simply stunning, the new Ford Focus ST can deliver a thrilling experience upon request. Advanced technology keeps you connected to the world outside the cabin and makes everyday driving feel refined and comfortable. Discover some of the highlights of the unique Focus ST experience. When re-vamping the Focus ST, Ford stated that “the entire driving experience was the number one priority” for the new Ford Focus ST with Martin Smith executive design director at Ford Europe adding “Focus ST has proved very popular with Ford’s sporty customers and the new model takes that to an even more striking and dramatic level”.
Design and Performance
With smoother engines across the Ford Focus ST range, the new edition benefits from lower emission levels – the new 2.0l turbo charged diesel engine option produces a whopping 183bhp that gives the Focus ST a 0-62 speed of 8.1 seconds along with an official mpg figure of 64.2mpg.
The more powerful 2.0 petrol option produces a huge 247bhp and a reduced 0-62 time of 6.5 seconds with mpg figures of 41.5mpg and CO2 figures of 158 g/km. 18” Alloy wheels are standard across the new Ford ST range as is Enhanced Torque Vectoring Control.
Ford Focus ST High Specification
Even the entry level Focus comes with Ford’s traditional hot hatch favourites including Recaro seats and alloy pedals. The redesigned cabin has cut down on the number of button and switches to give the interior a less cluttered look. With Ford SYNC connectivity and a 4.2 inch TFT display controlling in car entertainment including DAB radio, USB connectivity and Bluetooth connectivity, the Focus ST also features ST branded front scuff plates and keyless entry as standard.
The ST2 specification includes LED running lights, automatic headlights, rain sensing windscreen wipers and an auto dimming rear view mirror. Additionally the Recaro sports front seats come with partial leather trim. Bi-xenon headlights with jetwash, heated Recaro front seats, Recaro sculpted 3 seat rear bench, rear parking sensors and cruise control are all additional features on the ST3 specification.
Standard ST-2 features
- 18" Unique ST alloy wheels
- Recaro sports front seats with partial leather trim
- Ford SYNC 3, DAB Radio/CD with 6 speakers, 8" colour touchscreen display, navigation, voice control and Emergency Assistance
- ST designed body styling kit
- Sports suspension
- Ford Power Start Button
- ST Unique, leather-trimmed steering wheel and gearshift knob
- Auxiliary dials on dashboard featuring turbo boost, oil pressure and oil temperature
- Quickclear windscreen
- Dual Zone Electronic Temperature Control (DEATC)
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- Automatic headlights
- Rain sensing wipers
- Paddle shifters and cruise control on Powershift models
- Passenger seat manual height and lumbar adjust
Ford Focus ST-3 features above ST-2
- Rock Metallic alloy wheels with red painted brake callipers
- Bi-xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) adaptive lighting with dynamic bending, automatic height levelling and headlamp jet wash
- Recaro heated front sports seats with leather seat facing
- Recaro sculpted 3-seater rear bench seat
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Power folding mirrors
- Keyless entry
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Driver and passenger 8 way power adjustable seats