Smart and tough the new Ford Fiesta Van includes all the features, comfort and fuel efficiency that you would expect to find in a small car. As easy to load as it is to drive the new Fiesta Van looks like it means business. Available in five models, Fiesta Van, Fiesta Van ECOnetic, Fiesta Van Trend, Fiesta Van Trend ECOnetic and Fiesta Sport Van, there is an edition to meet almost any business requirements.
- Sensors that take the stress out of parking
- Clear your windscreen quickly with the electric heated windscreen
- Quieter, more peaceful cabin
- A comfortable temperature in any environment
- Monitor your fuel usage with the trip computer
- Ford SYNC. Advanced hands-free technology
- High-quality audio on the move
- Capless refueling with Ford Easy Fuel
Low emissions, high performance
The new Fiesta Van is highly economical accross the range, whatever your business, the Fiesta Van has an engine built for the task. With both petrol and diesel engines in the range, you can get up to 95 PS of power or 85.6 mpg with ECOnetic technologies and only 87g/km of CO2. This is helped by Auto-Start Stop that cleverly switches off the engine when stationary whilst powering things like the radio and restarts when the van is ready to move.
- No compromise fuel economy - 85.6 mpg (best in class)
- Advanced tech - Only charges the battery when it needs it, This can help save even more fuel and further reduce emissions.
- Use less fuel with Auto-Start-Stop. Auto-Start-Stop automatically switches off the engine when you stop at traffic lights or are idling in a queue
- Intuative driving aids, Shift Indicator for fuel-efficient gear changes
- Electric steering only turns on and off when you need it, conventional power assisted steering operates continuously.
- High-performing diesel technology produces more tourque and more power
Your van is an essential part of your business, and the Fiesta is fitted with comprehensive measures to keep it that way. If any of your tyres lose pressure then the automatic Deflation Detection System warns you on the instrument panel. Van progress is monitored by Electronic Stability Control to correct your road position or correct a skid. This is supported by Active City Stop that applies the brakes at speeds of under 20mph if the system senses that the car vehicle in front has stopped.
- Ford SYNC with Emergency Assistance
- An early warning if a tyre is going flat
- ESC helps you stay in control, whatever the conditions
- To avoid low speed collisions, the Fiesta Van brakes for you
- Extra control during hill starts