Ford One-Stop Shop Commercial Range
With each business having specific requirements for their commercial vehicles, the Ford Transit One-Stop Shop range provides the ideal platform for a chassis that can quickly and simply be adapted.
Ford Transit One-Stop Shop Commercial Range
Built upon the chassis of a Ford Transit the One-stop Shop Commercial range offers a number of different cab sizes, load space and payloads – there is a model to suit you. The current Ford transit One-stop Shop Commercial range includes the following models:
- One-Stop 1-way Tipper
- One-Stop 3-way Tipper
- One-Stop Dropside
- One-Stop CurtainSlider
- One-Stop Luton and Box Van
One-Stop 1-way Tipper
Functional and rugged the One-Stop 1-way Tipper is built to work in adverse conditions and be subject to a range of payloads. Simple joystick controls adjacent to the driver’s seat allow you to control the raise and lower functions of the hydraulic system.
- 1-way rear tipping capability
- Top and bottom hinged tailgate
- 150A alternator
- Heavy duty twin AGM batteries
- Pull up load lashing points in load bed
- Sheeting hooks to underside of load bed, front headboard and rear
- 5-stage chrome-plated underfloor ram
- 2kW electro-hydraulic power pack
- 45- degree tip angle
One-Stop 3-way Tipper
Designed and built to the same superb standard as the 1-way Tipper, the 3-way Tipper has the additional benefit of tipping to both sides of the vehicle as well as tipping to the rear.
- 45 degree tip angle – rear, nearside and offside
- Tough roll-form edge to load deck sides and rear
- Plug-in wander lead pendant control handset
- Heavy duty twin AGM battery
- Top and bottom hinged tailboard
With body lengths from 2.85m to an impressive 4.06m and payloads ranging up to 2.422kg, the Ford Transit Dropside is a model that can suit most operating needs.
- Substantial all-steel powder-coated headboard
- Replaceable resin-bonded 15mm ply load deck
- Flush mounted load-lashing rings to raves, plus roping eyes to underside of raves
- Double-skinned body colour aluminium sideboards
- Tailboards with integrated bump rubber
With unparalled load access and innovative features to help make everyday tasks easier, the Transit CurtainSlider has sliding, semi-rigid curtains for easy pallet access.
- 18mm resin-bonded ply floor
- Translucent GPR roof
- Roller bearing top runners
- Locking curtains and rear doors
- 270 degree rear doors with retainers
- Powder coat aluminium rear doors
One-Stop Luton and Box Van
Robust and strong, the Box Van is designed to take everyday knocks and harsh usage faced with multi drop distribution along with an impressive payload capacity.
- 3735 to 4118mm internal body length
- 15.75m3 and 17.36m3 loadspace
- Slam shut loackable uPVC slat shutter
- Internal emergency door release
- 15mm phenolic resin-bonded one-piece plywood floor
- Internal sidewall-mounted load restraint rails
- Full height internal access grab handles
To find out more about the range of Ford Commercial One-Stop Shop vehicles call 0333 414 9750 to speak to a member of our salesteam today.