Jennings Motor Group supply and fit replace brakes for any make or model of vehicle at any of our Service Centres - Gateshead, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton, or Washington. It is vital that a vehicles brakes are kept in good working order to ensure the vehicles performance and safety.
Visit any of our branches for a brake and tyre check to ensure that your vehicle is in good working order –
The Jennings Motor Group Brake And Tyre Check Includes
- Visual inspection of the brake components condition
- Handbrake function check
- Brake fluid level and condition check
- All current and potential issues report
- Tyre condition check
- Tyre tread depth check and report
- Wheel damage check and report
Why should you check your brakes on a regular basis?
Poorly maintained brake discs, pads and fluid can lead to your becoming unsafe with control being lost when braking hard and braking distances dramatically increasing.
What Should You Look Out For?
- Brake warning light activated
- Car pulling left or right when brake pedal is applied
- Spongy brakes
- Locking brakes
- Need to apply brake pedal heavily
Why Choose Jennings Motor Group?
With our main dealer trained technicians, Jennings Motor Group offers exceptional levels of customer service and uses only main dealer parts approved parts when replacing originals. Using the latest diagnostic equipment safety it at the heart of everything we do with issues easily identified.
Speak to one of service specialists on 0191 357 5296 or alternatively complete the easy form below.