Every new car sold by Jennings Motor Group comes with the standard manufactures warranty. For added peace of mind we offer can choose to extend your cars warranty.
Why Extend Your Warranty?
Extending your warranty can give added peace of mind for your vehicle for a fixed price and remove the risk of high repair bills. For a one off payment you are covered against the cost of repair or replacement of defected parts or repair a material, assembly or manufacturing defect.
Benefits Of Extending Your Warranty
- Any repairs will be carried out by main dealer authorised technicians used genuine parts.
- Protection against unexpected repair bills
- Added peace of mind that you will have extra year(s) of care free motoring.
- Transferable – if you sell your car you can transfer the policy to the new owner – potentially adding value to your car.*
What Is Included With An Extended Warranty?
The following is included in most extended warranties*
- Catalytic convertor
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Air conditioning
- Audio systems (if factory fitted)
- Braking system (Excludes brake pads, brake discs, brake shoes and brake drums)
- Electrical systems – engine control, central locking, ABS, electrically adjusted seats and other electronic safety and convenience factory fitted components.
What is not included:
- All wear and tear and labour to replace these parts
- Damage to vehicles that have been neglected, modified or used for rallying or racing
- Bodywork and paint repairs, repairs to glass, upholstery and interior trim
How Much Does It Cost?
Extended warranties from Jennings Motor Group vary depending upon the vehicle that the extended warranty is for, the number of years the policy is for and how old the vehicle is.
How Do I Extend My Vehicles Warranty?
To get a quote to extend your warranty simply complete the form above or speak to a representative on 0191 419 5454.
Example of Extended Warranty Plans
Extending the warranty of a Ka/Fiesta/Fusion or B-Max costs from only £130 including VAT to make the manufacturer warranty four years in total and £240 for a full five years warranty.*
When Should I Take out the Extended Warranty?
An extended warranty should be taken out when you first purchase a vehicle from Jennings Motor Group.
Can I Cancel The Policy?
You can cancel the policy within 14 days starting from the day you entering in to the contract. On receipt of your notice of cancellation you will be entitled to a full refund.
*Terms and conditions apply