Get ready for the summer with the Brand New Thule Expert 298, offering new enhancements over the previous model the Thule ProRide 591
- Can transport ‘fat’ bikes (additional accessory required).
- New torque limiter dial, which makes sure that the bike is secured correctly by controlling the force that goes into the bike frame.
- Frame-friendly, soft claw pads adapt to the bike frame and spread the pressure, minimising the risk of frame damage and incorrect mounting. The claw’s extended lower jaw clasps the frame, reducing the risk of the bike falling during mounting, as well as adding security during transport.
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray.
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting.
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimising the risk of frame damage.
- Safe mounting – the claw’s extended lower jaw reduces the risk of the bike falling.
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in uniquely designed wheel holders, with diagonal quick-release wheel straps.
- Easy, a tool-free interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other.
- The Maximum bike weight for the carrier is up to 20 kg.
- T-track adapters (20x20 mm) are included. Fits roof racks with 20x20mm T-tracks.
- T-track adapter for roof racks with 24x30mm T-tracks, as well as an adapter to fit square bar roof racks, are available as separate items.
- Can lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle.
- Fulfils the City Crash Regulations.
Fits the Ford Range Except for the KA+ and Ford Edge with Panorama Roof
Every part or accessory sold by the Jennings Motor Group online store is either delivered by Royal Mail or Courier depending on value and size. When ordering via our online store postage is automatically calculated by weight and/or size and the numbers ordered. Please allow for two to three working days for your parts or accessories to arrive. Every part or accessories send with a value over £5 requires a signature upon delivery. If you require your parts/accessories quicker than standard delivery please contact our Jennings Motor Group online team on 01642 632 229 who will endeavour to meet your individual requirements.
All Delivery Prices (including any free delivery) only apply to UK Mainland. Additional delivery cost may be required for overseas delivery please contact via the number at the top of the page or the contact form prior to purchase.
Please note while all Items on our Parts Shop website are carried in stock, availability changes constantly and the part may have sold on the same day via our showrooms. If the part or parts you need are not in stock because of such a reason it may take 7-10 days for receipt of your goods.
If you are not happy with any part or accessory that you receive from Jennings Motor Group online then there is the option of a refund in accordance to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. If you wish for a refund please contact Jennings Motor Group in writing either via email or post. Upon cancellation Jennings Motor Group will refund all costs including initial postal costs within 28 days or at the discretion of the company.
If the item was not faulty then the recipient will be responsible for the cost(s) of returning the item(s). Any item that is returned due to a fault then Jennings Motor Group will refund the cost(s) of returning the item(s). For further information please speak to a member of the Jennings Motor Group online store team on 01642 632 229 for further information. Full details can be found on the Jennings Motor Group online store terms and conditions page.
Every genuine part sold by Jennings Motor Group meets the high standards set by the manufacturers for the original parts that are in your vehicle. When you buy a genuine part or accessory from Jennings Motor Group it comes with the standard manufacturer warranty. Please check the terms and conditions for individual parts and accessories warranty durations. If you are not happy with your part or accessory during your warranty please call 01642 632 229 to speak to a member of the Jennings Motor Group store.
Jennings Motor Group Lowest Price Guarantee
Added peace of mind from the Jennings Motor Group Online shop is our lowest price guarantee. To ensure that you are getting the best price on your parts or accessories we will price match within a 50 mile radius against every other dealer.
It is simple to claim against our guarantee –fill in the form below providing details of the other deal and we will call back with a better offer.