Jennings Motor Group offer extended warranties on our used cars giving added peace of mind to customers when they buy one of our approved used vehicles.
Why Should I Extend My Warranty?
For a fixed price you can extend your warranty further than the standard three months. Removing the risk of high repair bills our extending warranty covers against replacement or repair of defect parts or repairs.
How Much Does It Cost?
With Jennings Motor Group supplying a large number of varied manufacturers and models of vehicles our extended warranty packages are tailored to individual needs. For a quote or further information, please speak to a member of our customer services team on 0191 419 5454.
What Is Included In An Extended Warranty?
Jennings Motor Group used car extended warranties are extensive and mostly cover the following*:
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Catalytic convertor
- Air conditioning
- Factory fitted Audio systems
- Braking systems (Excludes brake pads, brake discs, brake drums and brake shoes)
- Electronic systems â€“ central locking, ABS, engine control, electrically adjusted seats and other electronic safety and convenience fitted components
What Is Not Included In An Extended Warranty?
Whilst a number of things are included in Jennings Motor Group extended warranty policies, the following are exempt:
- All wear and tear and labour to these parts
- Damage to vehicle that may have modified, neglected and/or used in racing or rallying
- Paint and bodywork repairs, repairs to glass, interior and upholstery trim.
How Do I Extend My Warranty?
Simply speak to member of our specialised team on 0191 419 5454 for further information or to receive a tailored quote or a member of our in branch sales teams when in branch.
When Should I Extend My Used Car Warranty?
When you first buy your car from Jennings Motor Group you should extend your warranty using one of our tailored packages.
*Terms and conditions apply