Work for Us
Looking For A Career In The Motor Industry?
Established in 1917, Jennings Motor Group is a leading independent main dealer in the north east of England. There are varied roles within the company from sales and vehicle technicians to accounts and administration. If you are highly motivated, dedicated and passionate about customer service then we would like to hear from you.
£16,000 plus benefits
The Jennings Motor Group is a multi-franchise motor dealer group based in the North East of England. A family owned company having had its roots in the region for over 100 years, it now operates out of 8 locations in the Tyne Tees area.
We are looking to recruit a Product Genius / Content Creator to join the South Shields team who can take ownership of the creation of social media content, demonstration videos, online sales pitch content and instore photography to market our used car range. This role will need a customer service oriented individual who will be required to liaise with sales staff, customers and the digital marketing team.
• Help the sales manager and sales team prepare the showroom for the day ahead
• Assist in the effective display of vehicle stock
• Liaise between internal departments to ensure vehicles are prepped and ready for sale
• Helping the dealership with various marketing activities – from capturing great photographic images of our used vehicles or liaising with our professional photographer, creating vehicle demonstration sales videos and the creation of unique sales pitch content for each vehicle for our social media platforms and websites
• Assist the sales team with paperwork and any other requirements
• Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers
• Ensure that you are up to date with manufacturer news and products
The ideal candidate will hold a full UK driving licence, possess excellent administration and communication skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a fast paced sales team. Knowledge of social media channels and their uses and ideally confident in the use of photo / video editing tools.
The hours of work will be 40 per week, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Benefits include a company pension, company discounts, free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be working for a successful and expanding motor group.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20 October. If you have not heard from us by 3 November then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
View full job information
| Job reference:
SS2017 | Location:
South Shields Ford Direct | Closing date:
20 Oct 2017
Send Us Your CV
Please find a list of our current vacancies. If however there is nothing currently advertised that you are interested in applying for but would still like to send us your CV, please upload it here.