Harley Davidson Motorcycle Sales Executive - Gateshead - Job - Harley Davidson Dealer Gateshead
Salary: OTE's £20,000-£30,000 + benefits
Do you have a passion for motorcycles and want to work with one of the top motorcycle brands in the world? Then here is your opportunity.
Jennings Motor Group opened a brand new state of the art Harley-Davidson franchise in Gateshead in mid-2016 and is looking for an ambitious, customer focused Motorcycle Sales Executive to expand the team. The ideal candidate will currently be working in a retail sales environment, preferably, but not necessarily, within a motorcycle sales environment. As important will be your knowledge of Harley-Davidson and your passion for motorcycles. If you feel you can show us that you have the enthusiasm and determination to succeed, then we will provide you with all the training you will need to become an effective member of the team.
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive you will be expected to:
• Initiate, negotiate and close the sale of new and used motorcycles and associated products
• Explain other products and services we offer which may also be of benefit to the customer
• Ensure that anyone visiting the Jennings Motor Group is made to feel welcome and valued
• Conduct follow up and prospecting calls
• Work productively and effectively within a team
• Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
• Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Skills & Experience required:
• A full motorcycle licence is essential
• Preferably motor trade experience
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Able to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
• Excellent administration skills
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including OTEs of £20 - 30k, a company pension, company discounts, free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be working for a successful family owned motor group that has been established in the North East for more than 100 years.
Please note: the closing date for applications is Saturday 30th September 2017. If you have not heard from us by Friday 6th October please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Job reference: HG0417 | Location: Gateshead Harley Davidson | Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Apply For This Job
Please upload your CV in Word or PDF format to apply for this job.
Back to Jobs