Product Genius/Content Creator - Harley-Davidson Gateshead - Job - Harley Davidson Dealer Gateshead
Salary: £16,000pa + company benefits
Do you have a passion for motorcycles and want to work with one of the top motorcycle brands in the world? Then here is your opportunity.
Jennings Motor Group opened a brand new state of the art Harley-Davidson franchise in Gateshead in mid-2016 and is now looking for an ambitious, customer focused Product Genius to expand the team. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the creation of social media content, demonstration videos, online sales pitch content and instore photography to market our new and used motorcycle range. This role will need a customer service oriented individual who will be required to liaise with sales staff, customers and the digital marketing team.
• Help the sales manager and sales team prepare the showroom for the day ahead
• Assist in the effective display of motorcycle stock
• Liaise between internal departments to ensure motorcycles are prepped and ready for sale
• Helping the dealership with various marketing activities – from capturing great photographic images of our motorcycles or liaising with our professional photographer, creating motorcycle demonstration sales videos and the creation of unique sales pitch content for each motorcycle for our social media platforms and websites
• Assist the sales team with paperwork and any other requirements
• Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers
• Ensure that you are up to date with manufacturer news and products
The ideal candidate will possess excellent administration and communication skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a fast paced sales team. Knowledge of social media channels and their uses and ideally confidence in the use of photo/video editing tools is required. A motorcycle licence is desirable but not essential.
The hours of work are 40 per week, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Benefits include a company pension, company discounts, free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be working for a successful and expanding motor group.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018. If you have not heard from us by 6th April then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Job reference: HG0218 | Location: Gateshead Harley Davidson | Closing date: 23 Mar 2018
Apply For This Job
Please upload your CV in Word or PDF format to apply for this job.
By contacting Jennings Motor group you confirm that you agree to the storing and processing of your personal data as described in our Privacy statement.