Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant - Job - Kia Dealer Washington
Salary: £15,268.50pa + company benefits
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing organisation on a full time and permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to create marketing materials using adobe photoshop and ensure our websites are up to date with all manufacturing marketing requirements. It will suit someone looking to gain further experience in website administration and digital marketing.
• Create marketing materials using adobe photoshop and ensure Jennings websites are up to date with all manufacturer marketing requirements
• Monitor manufacturer deadlines for marketing material
• Produce Digital Marketing & Social media content based on manufacturer requirements
• Produce, update and maintain images to reflect online offers and discounts
• Source and edit product images from manufacturer approved sources
• Attend manufacturer held training and standards meetings
• Assist with other Jennings Motor Group Social media and digital marketing activity
Essentials Skills & Experience:
• Adobe Photoshop, essential
• A keen interest in all things related to digital marketing
• Excellent written skills with a good eye for detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a small team
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Desirable skills & Experience:
• Full UK Driving License
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Interest in Photography / Videography
The hours are 37.5 per week, Monday-Friday.
Please note: the closing date is Sunday 22nd April 2018; if you have not heard from us by 4th May then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Job reference: HO0418 | Location: Washington Kia | Closing date: 22 Apr 2018
Apply For This Job
Please upload your CV in Word or PDF format to apply for this job.
By contacting Jennings Motor group you confirm that you agree to the storing and processing of your personal data as described in our Privacy statement.
Back to Jobs